What is Customer Experience?
2013 Solution Providers
2013 Supporting Organisations
Past delegates say it best
Hear from past sponsors
Driving Change & The Commercial Agenda
Times aren’t changing; they’ve changed. Macro-economic uncertainties are the new norm, technology continues its disruptive path and uncertain business sentiment remains a pressure on marketing investment and accountability. However, despite this turbulent context, growth is once again a priority.
In order to grow CMOs and marketing leaders must inform the strategic agenda, optimise operational capabilities and lead organisational change, alongside colleagues across the business.
The 2013 CMO Exchange directly addresses these priorities in a unique format. Combining in-depth, real-life case studies with expert panellists and cutting edge research, this two day conference goes beyond generic recommendations and instead will address the most pertinent questions facing attendees.
- Chapter One: The Strategic Challenge – will address the priorities of the commercial agenda and the marketing capability required for success. At the end of this chapter, the CMO Exchange Chairman will facilitate an interactive discussion amongst the audience to help articulate and agree the primary challenges in executing this agenda.
- Chapter Two: The Operational Challenge – explores specific priorities and opportunities facing marketing functions, from big data and social business to multi-channel experience and the mobile revolution.
- Chapter Three: The Change Challenge – addresses the primary challenges agreed by attendees at the close of chapter one. Combining an expert panel of senior industry leaders with a facilitated discussion and debate, the CMO Exchange uniquely dedicates 90 minutes to forming practical, actionable steps to help those leaving the conference to initiate change in their own organisation.
Top Featured Downloads
- Understanding CMOs Top 10 Investment Priorities for 2012 and Beyond
Ahead of the CMO Exchange 2012 we surveyed our elite network of CMOs to understand their biggest marketing challenges, and which tools and solutions they plan to invest in over the next 6-12 months. We’ve created a free infographic based on the results – available to download free of charge!
- CMOs & CIOs: Acquaintances or Allies?
In this study, one of our key partners, IBM explores the existing relationship between CMOs & CIOs to better understand how they are working together to support their organisation's initiatives
- Infographic: How CMOs & Digital Marketers Choose Suppliers
Today’s customers are in control. They can spend money anywhere in the world at
the click of a button. As a result it is becoming increasingly important to understand your clients, peers and customers. Based on market research The Customer Management Exchange Network has created this infographic which highlights the business objectives and the process of choosing suppliers in today’s hypercompetitive market
- Top Pieces of Advice from CMOs at Vodafone, Bupa, Philips, Boots, Thomson Reuters & Royal Mail
Strategic marketers from Vodafone, Bupa, Philips, Boots, Thomson Reuters & Royal Mail share their top pieces of advice for those who are about to embark on their journey. Find hints, tips and tricks from leading practitioners, suppliers and analysts on challenges ranging from customer centricity to big data, from marketing ROI to brand strategy. It’s got it all!
- 2012 CMO Exchange Post Event Report
In June 2012, The CMO Exchange connected 80 CMOs and senior marketing executives with a selection of the industry’s leading solution providers and analysts to tackle key strategic marketing issues such as marketing effectiveness and innovation strategy. This report outlines session highlights from the meeting, cutting edge content, onsite interviews, and insight into the latest industry trends, a look ahead to 2013 and more.