Nicole Yershon Bio
Director of Innovation
Ogilvy Group UK
The Future of Marketing
In the last 10 years mass marketing has been shown the back door, while targeted, personalised customer and consumer engagement has been welcomed in. Marketing is also no longer a linear process. In fact it’s highly fragmented. The plethora of new websites and personal mobile devices mean customers can connect with each other and the businesses they buy from through a variety of channels, at any time of day, anywhere in the world. The need for marketers to connect the dots is therefore a necessity if they’re to meet customer and consumer expectations.
Future-proof your marketing function by attending this critical discussion. Hear from some of the world’s most controversial business minds from a range of disciplines, and find out:
- How to adapt your marketing strategies to cater for Gen Y – the net generation of marketing decision-makers
- Which strategies, solutions and business-led technologies are already being adopted by CMOs today – plus, what has already delivered results?
- Which consumer-led technologies you should be aware of, and how they will impact your marketing for the future
- How to source and develop the right talent to keep your marketing function at the forefront of business excellence
- How a new single digital EU market could open the lines to new business opportunities
This session is part of The CMO Leadership taking place on Monday 18th June, and you can review the full agenda here .
Attendance to The CMO Leadership Board is strictly limited to CMOs who sit on the board or report directly to the board. For further information, please review the agenda , or request an invitation by calling +44(0) 207 368 9484, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or enquiring here
Beginning 25 years ago, Nicole’s career in advertising took her to two of London’s most renowned and creative agencies; Simons Palmer and GGT.